HOSPITALITY RATTANLAND TO VISIT
Our company base in Cirebon with address Jl. Simangu No. 9 Kasugengan
Lor Plumbon, half hour from center of the city.
The strategic position is not so far from highway street Cirebon
Jakarta. It makes our factory and showroom easy to visit by customer
even though from abroad. Many customer come from different countries, as
Spain, South Africa, USA, Italy, Lebanon, Malta, French,Colombia,
Portugal, Bosnia Herzegovina, etc, without problem.
We will be pleasure to help you from beginning. Some customers contact
Indonesian Embassy where they live to find and select the company which
capable to visit. Person in charge from Embassy usual to contact
directly to us by email or phone to inform there will be company who
visit us with approximate date. Or also other customer who already have
correspondence with Rattanland Customer on line make direct appointment.
Cirebon is small city around 4 hours takes by train or 6 hours by car
from Soekarno Hatta airport. When customer is the first time come to
Indonesia and need us to accompany, we available a car to pick up at the
airport. Or we bring you from Cirebon train station to our place.
We have some hotels recommended near train station as Santika, Bentani,
and Grage. Sometime we help to booked the hotel room as your follow.
So the point is do not doubt to visit us rattanland furniture company,
our place is nice, hospitality and secure.
- BASTIA Leather Sofa: The Price of Luxurious (April 19, 2009)
- Steps to Buy Patio Furniture Sets (April 15, 2011)
- If We have International Sea Port in Cirebon (June 06, 2007)
- Temirtau Chair, No More Dilemma (August 27, 2009)
- BOSSANOVA Living Set: Big but Beautiful (June 05, 2007)
- Maddrass Daybed, Daydream without Disturbance (November 26, 2009)
- MALTA Banana Leaf Dining Set: Small Chair for Narrow Dining Room (January 28, 2008)
- Must Visit Rattan Furniture Resource (March 05, 2012)
- Rattanland Rattan Barstools: Unique, Modern and Cozy Furniture (August 19, 2007)
- Indonesia Furniture Industry (April 11, 2011)