HOSPITALITY RATTANLAND TO VISIT
Our company base in Cirebon with address Jl. Simangu No. 9 Kasugengan
Lor Plumbon, half hour from center of the city.
The strategic position is not so far from highway street Cirebon
Jakarta. It makes our factory and showroom easy to visit by customer
even though from abroad. Many customer come from different countries, as
Spain, South Africa, USA, Italy, Lebanon, Malta, French,Colombia,
Portugal, Bosnia Herzegovina, etc, without problem.
We will be pleasure to help you from beginning. Some customers contact
Indonesian Embassy where they live to find and select the company which
capable to visit. Person in charge from Embassy usual to contact
directly to us by email or phone to inform there will be company who
visit us with approximate date. Or also other customer who already have
correspondence with Rattanland Customer on line make direct appointment.
Cirebon is small city around 4 hours takes by train or 6 hours by car
from Soekarno Hatta airport. When customer is the first time come to
Indonesia and need us to accompany, we available a car to pick up at the
airport. Or we bring you from Cirebon train station to our place.
We have some hotels recommended near train station as Santika, Bentani,
and Grage. Sometime we help to booked the hotel room as your follow.
So the point is do not doubt to visit us rattanland furniture company,
our place is nice, hospitality and secure.
- Garden Rattan Furniture (July 17, 2014)
- How to buy and care for 'rattan furniture' (June 18, 2008)
- SCOTLAND Mix Material Bar Set: Your own Home Bar Set (January 31, 2008)
- Choose 'water hyacinth furniture' for your Home (July 07, 2008)
- The Cirebon Stool and Its Dazzling Design (February 26, 2010)
- GALICIA Teak Antique Dining Set: Antique Touch in Your Dining Room (April 26, 2009)
- Guyana Lamp, Shining a Unique Luxury (July 07, 2009)
- The Kalinin Rocking Chair, When You Finally Find the Miracle (February 26, 2010)
- The Real Rattan is Indonesia (February 17, 2008)
- Nicaragua Waterhyacinth, Simplicity in Exotic Tropical Style (November 26, 2009)