Mix and Match your Rattan Furniture
Sometimes we still afraid to mix and match our furniture because you afraid, the rattan chair will not match with the water hyacinth table. Don’t be afraid to use your imagination to mix your furniture, it will make your home look colorful and also not too boring with same models and same material. It will be the mix and match experience and don’t be afraid to use many materials in same room.
You can try one of the Bossanova loveseat or 3seater sofas and mix it with wooden coffee table and also with other armchair for example the Cuba Armchair that we put in the corner of our living room. This combination will make your living room more colorful and also unconventional with semi minimalist concept that very eye catching.
Rattanland is having so many collections that will make you having so many collections to mix and match. Every collections in Rattanland is high rated furniture that will makes your room look very high class even you make some mix and match to release the bored feeling because you always use the one set collection only in the same room.
If you too afraid that your room is looking ugly because you put many collections in the same room, you can mix and match it still, but with same color, for example Dhaka Love seat mix with Bosanova armchair in natural or pecan glaze color, you can use same color for the wooden part too, for example the dark brown color will blend perfectly with many color and still look very beautiful.
The idea to mix and match your furniture is not only for your living room, you can also put that idea in your bedroom, so you will feel that every collections is worth and you will not stuck with one collection and use many collection from Rattanland.
The Scandinavia bed set is very beautiful collections, but if you feel it is too big if you put all the Scandinavia collections, you can add the Siesta bed side and British bench. And not forget to put the New Maria Rattan Occasional Set in your bedroom corner, it will makes your bedroom in the resort or in the big and luxury mansion.
So now, don’t be afraid to use your imagination for your own home, mix and match the furniture will make your life more colorful and we hope will give you new quality of life.
- First Resource of Rattan Furniture (February 01, 2012)
- The Boat Daybed, New Way to Relax (December 26, 2009)
- Living Room Rattan Furniture Promising Light Ambiance (October 19, 2011)
- Cane Furniture Theme for Your Living Room, Dining, and Your Bedroom (October 13, 2008)
- SCANDINAVIA Banana Astor Bed Set: The Bed that Change your Bedroom (June 12, 2007)
- What to Expect from Furniture from Indonesia (April 12, 2011)
- The Camrose, Loving and Inspiring (January 26, 2010)
- Furniture Export Price for Wholesale (August 15, 2014)
- Denver Fiber Lamp for Nice Lighting Effect (August 27, 2009)
- Important Cane Furniture Buying Guide (November 05, 2008)