Mix and Match your Rattan Furniture
Sometimes we still afraid to mix and match our furniture because you afraid, the rattan chair will not match with the water hyacinth table. Don’t be afraid to use your imagination to mix your furniture, it will make your home look colorful and also not too boring with same models and same material. It will be the mix and match experience and don’t be afraid to use many materials in same room.
You can try one of the Bossanova loveseat or 3seater sofas and mix it with wooden coffee table and also with other armchair for example the Cuba Armchair that we put in the corner of our living room. This combination will make your living room more colorful and also unconventional with semi minimalist concept that very eye catching.
Rattanland is having so many collections that will make you having so many collections to mix and match. Every collections in Rattanland is high rated furniture that will makes your room look very high class even you make some mix and match to release the bored feeling because you always use the one set collection only in the same room.
If you too afraid that your room is looking ugly because you put many collections in the same room, you can mix and match it still, but with same color, for example Dhaka Love seat mix with Bosanova armchair in natural or pecan glaze color, you can use same color for the wooden part too, for example the dark brown color will blend perfectly with many color and still look very beautiful.
The idea to mix and match your furniture is not only for your living room, you can also put that idea in your bedroom, so you will feel that every collections is worth and you will not stuck with one collection and use many collection from Rattanland.
The Scandinavia bed set is very beautiful collections, but if you feel it is too big if you put all the Scandinavia collections, you can add the Siesta bed side and British bench. And not forget to put the New Maria Rattan Occasional Set in your bedroom corner, it will makes your bedroom in the resort or in the big and luxury mansion.
So now, don’t be afraid to use your imagination for your own home, mix and match the furniture will make your life more colorful and we hope will give you new quality of life.
- How will you know 'natural furniture'? (July 10, 2008)
- How to Make Wicker Furniture Last for Years (October 10, 2008)
- High Quality Rattan Furniture (May 18, 2010)
- Furniture Raw Material Type Characteristics (June 12, 2007)
- Rotan Furniture in Cirebon (July 05, 2007)
- Buy Rattan Furniture Stock from Rattanland (July 15, 2007)
- ROTTERDAM Rack: Your Beautiful Utilities Rack (July 31, 2008)
- Wicker Laundry Basket Meets More than Dirty Clothes (November 02, 2008)
- The Mali Egg Waterhyacinth, Secret of Your Wonderful Home (February 26, 2010)
- MOLDOVA Abaca Loveseat & S Astor Twisted Lamination: Stylish Sofa (January 30, 2008)