MONTREAL Water Hyacinth Table & HAYSTACK Rattan Poles Table
Sometimes we having trouble to mix and match the chair in your living, guest room, and dining room with the chair that you have. You just need the best one to make the room look perfect and cozy when you relax in the room.
Rattanland is having some tables that can be mix and match with many chairs that you have, one of the tables is Montreal Water Hyacinth table, and the table is look like a big donnut but without the hole on the centre. The table top of the Montreal dining table is using large and round mahogany wood. The weaving on the side is using the water hyacinth braided and the color is neural because it is using matte pecan glaze with the cherry color for the wooden top. The Water hyacinth weaving is simple weaving, so it won’t look very complicated and still having a unique style.
This table will be very suitable to put in your living room, you can put the big and chunky sofas and it will not look very cheap. This is made to make your living room look very glamour, but still comfortable. You can put some vase with flower for the accent and also you can put the some basket with full of fruits or maybe some ornaments that you like, maybe candle holder or lamp table.
The other table is Haystack rattan poles table, it is made from rattan poles, which is laminated together, the shape is look like the sand clock, and some accent on the middle of the table. You can use it as dining table with put a large table top about 10 mm thickness and also beveled glass top. You can put any rattan, wooden chair to match with this table.
The Haystack table is can be put as the centre table in the lobby in the hotel, you can put small glass top, an on the top of the table you can put the big vase and big flower bucket, the hotel lobby will look very amazing, and it is not can be put in the hotel, you can also put it in your home, maybe if you have a large home, you can put it in your guest room.
These two tables are very universal, so you don’t have to make experiment with this table to mix and match it with the table that you already have in your home. So have a good time with the interior experiment.
- JAMAICA Abaca Living Set: The puzzle in your living room (September 24, 2007)
- FRESNO Wicker Corner Set: Antique & Unique Style in your Living Room (June 24, 2007)
- CELLE Rattan Skin Living Set: Beautiful Weaving in your Living Set (December 10, 2007)
- FRANKFURT Living Set: New Rattan Collection in April (April 28, 2008)
- Must Visit Rattan Furniture Resource (March 05, 2012)
- Creating a Tropical Themed Room with Wicker Furniture (May 23, 2008)
- Temirtau Chair, No More Dilemma (August 27, 2009)
- A Glimpse about Rattan Furniture in Cirebon (May 28, 2007)
- Vitarik Chair, Fusion of Style and Elegance (December 26, 2009)
- Tips on Purchasing Synthetic Rattan (July 16, 2014)