Some homeowners pay a lot of attention to the center pieces in your home, but they neglect the small little items. Sometimes, it's the little pieces of accessories or decorative items that make the difference. For example, let's say your overall design theme is one that is relaxing, simple, and natural looking. You already have all kinds of good looking items in your home that help you achieve the look you want. Now, try to place some rattan racks around the house, and see for yourself if there is any difference.
Morish TV Stand.
The TV area is a space where you and your family members will most likely spend a lot of time in. For sure, you want the area to look and feel comfortable. The Morish stand is a simple looking rack that you can use to set your TV on. The TV set goes on top, and there is a void just below the TV for the DVD player or any other video devices. Further down, there is a small little compartment that is protected by two swinging doors. You can use the space to store DVDs, VCDs, etc
- Colon Kooboo, Something Unique (October 26, 2009)
- The Mallorca, Marvelous Piece (January 26, 2010)
- Go Green with Abaca Furniture (June 03, 2008)
- Horsen Set, Giving the Fullest Attention to Details (May 27, 2009)
- Plastic Furniture, New Trend in the Furniture Business (July 22, 2007)
- Playful Imagery with Ivanhoe (July 07, 2009)
- The Process of Making Rattan Furniture (June 20, 2007)
- Some Factors that Cause the Increasing of Furniture Price (June 20, 2007)
- SCOTLAND Mix Material Bar Set: Your own Home Bar Set (January 31, 2008)
- Galicia Dining Set, An Excellent Work (July 07, 2009)