Some homeowners pay a lot of attention to the center pieces in your home, but they neglect the small little items. Sometimes, it's the little pieces of accessories or decorative items that make the difference. For example, let's say your overall design theme is one that is relaxing, simple, and natural looking. You already have all kinds of good looking items in your home that help you achieve the look you want. Now, try to place some rattan racks around the house, and see for yourself if there is any difference.
Morish TV Stand.
The TV area is a space where you and your family members will most likely spend a lot of time in. For sure, you want the area to look and feel comfortable. The Morish stand is a simple looking rack that you can use to set your TV on. The TV set goes on top, and there is a void just below the TV for the DVD player or any other video devices. Further down, there is a small little compartment that is protected by two swinging doors. You can use the space to store DVDs, VCDs, etc
- The Outdoor Furniture Style Never End (June 12, 2007)
- Ivanhoe, the Sense of Modernity (July 29, 2009)
- St. BARBARA Wicker Living Set: Your Summertime Living Set (June 28, 2008)
- Rotan Furniture in Cirebon (July 05, 2007)
- Rattan Furniture for Long Term Use (April 05, 2009)
- LUXEMBURG & COPENHAGEN Banana Astor Living Set: Cozy Living set (January 20, 2008)
- Maddrass Daybed, Daydream without Disturbance (November 26, 2009)
- Rattan Furniture for Patio Decoration (December 02, 2012)
- Best Innovative Rattan Furniture from Indonesian Manufacturers (May 06, 2011)
- Beverly Dining Set, About the Meals and Togetherness (May 27, 2009)